Last updated: January 27, 2023
Tukwila Homeowners Association is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
We use your personal information for communications, and for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
As a user of this website, you will be asked to register with us and provide private information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information and will be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the website, inform us immediately so we may address it accordingly. We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content at our sole discretion.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our site or parts of our site.
- Association (referred to as either “the Association”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to Tukwila Homeowner’s Association, Inc., 955 Tukwila Drive, Woodburn, OR 97071.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website.
- Device means any device that can access the site such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Site: refers to Tukwila HOA, accessible from https://www.tukwilahoa.com
- Site Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Association. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Association to facilitate the Site, to provide the Site on behalf of the Association, to perform Sites related to the Site or to assist the Association in analyzing how the Site is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated using the Site or from the Site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Types of Data Collected
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information that we collect:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
This website will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law. This website will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Site.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Site by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site or when you access the Site by or through a mobile device. The Site does not associate this data with individual user identities.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The technologies we use may include:
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Association, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with sites available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the sites that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those sites.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Association may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site, including to monitor the usage of our Site.
- To manage Your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Site. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Site that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or Sites you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Site.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted Sites, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, Sites and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Site Providers: We may share your personal information with Site Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site, to contact you.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Association will retain your Personal Data only for as long as you are a homeowner in the Tukwila Community unless we must comply with a legal obligation (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Association will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Association’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to request that we assist in deleting the Personal Data that we have collected about you.
You may update, amend, or delete your information at any time by sending an email request to us to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Association may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Association may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Association
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If We become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
You Agree that all materials, products and Sites provided on the website are the property of the Tukwila Homeowners Association, Inc., its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors including a copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute the Tukwila Homeowners Association, Inc.’s intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations.
As a user of this website, you may be asked to register with us and provide private information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information and you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the website, inform us immediately so we may address it accordingly. We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in our sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify Tukwila Homeowners Association, Inc., and its affiliates and hold Tukwila Homeowners Association, Inc. harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our Sites. We reserve the right to select our own legal counsel.
Limitation on Liability
Tukwila Homeowners Association, Inc is not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your misuse of our website.
Tukwila Homeowners Association Inc, reserves the right to edit, modify and change this Agreement any time. We shall let our users know of these changes through electronic mail. This Agreement is an understanding between Tukwila Homeowners Association, Inc and the user, and this supersedes and replaces all prior agreements regarding the use of this website.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or sites.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org